This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Ankle & Foot Centers of Georgia - Johns Creek Office
4385 Johns Creek Pkwy
Suwanee, GA 30024
|Monday:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thursday:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Friday:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Suwanee, GA, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time. There are same day appointments available with minimal to no waiting time for each visit. Emergencies are accomodated daily.
We accept most HMO, POS and PPO plans as well as Medicare/Medicaid. Please call our office to verify that our doctors are in network with your plan. We accept cash, check, or credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, and American Express) for your payments. We also offer discounts to self-pay patients and will consider payment plans for special circumstances.
Some of the on site features we offer:
- Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Therapy
- In Office X-Rays
- Casting for Fractures
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Customized Orthotics for Various Problems
- Diabetic Shoes
- Foot Care Products
- Endoscopic Procedures for the Foot and Ankle
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience